Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LOVEST THOU ME MORE THAT ALL THESE THINGS?



LOVEST THOU ME MORE THAN ALL THESE THINGS?
So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, yea, Lord: thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, yea, Lord: thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him Feed my sheep.
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said into him, the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord thou knowest all things, thou knowest tha I love thee, Jesus saith unto him Feed my sheep.
Veryily, verily, I say unto thee, when thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not. (John 21:  15-18)
Heaven’s second name is surprise. It will be like a supporting film in a movie theater. Many, whom we respect on earth and call all sorts of names, will be missing in heaven. You may not believe it, but its true. If Jesus Christ comes to this world today, I am very sure that he will be asking most of our private Jet owning pastors the same question he asked Peter more than 2ooo years ago. Lovest thou me more than all these things.  The soul of his sheep entrusted into your care is more important, to him than private jet, and palatial mansion by an ocean shore. He knows that empty you came and for sure empty you’ll return to your creator to answer for yourdid on earth. The crowd you attracted and the biggest auditorium you preach in does not make you a candidate of heaven, your Christian life will. Mend your ways, death is sure heaven is real and hell is unquestionable.  What will the Master find you doing, and where will He find you when he comes? The choice is yours and you have the time to make a quality decision now.
There is a tin line between our pastors and motivational speakers, the former does not know that sin is no respecter of anointing; they are unmindful of the clause “least after I have preached I become a cast away”. Pray for your Pastors always. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of a living God.



No comments:

Post a Comment