Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Nigerian False Preachers!!



NIGERIAN FALSE PREACHERS FORTOLD IN THE BIBLE.
It is my opinion that the book of Jeremiah was meant for Nigeria Pastors and GO’s little wonder most of them avoid this book like a plague. You can hardly see them preaching from the book of Jeremiah, they only refer to him as a weeping prophet. Yes he wept, because God showed him what the end of our men of God shall be, and its so painful, that after they have fought a good fight of faith, lead so many souls to Christ from their denomination, all they will get from the loving Savior is  that damming verdict, “ depart from me ye workers of iniquity”. Too late to realize that they have been using God, but the Almighty and Omnipotent God never used them. Please set aside a day or two in a month to pray and fast for your pastors, it’s a duty for all of us. You may think they are enjoying, just because of the flamboyant life they live, but this life is more than gold and silver. It caused God His only begotten son Jesus for the salvation of the souls of all including those of our pastors. Once again pray for your Pastors. God commanded us to do so. Join me as we navigate some, prophesies of Jeremiah, the weeping prophet as it relates to our pastors.
“Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! Saith the Lord. Therefore, thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people: ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord. (Jer. 23 vs 1 & 2 )
For both prophet and priest are profane: yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord, (Vs 11)
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? Saith the Lord, Do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith the Lord.  I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? Yea, they are prophets of deceit of their own heart: Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Ba-al. (vs 24 – 27)
Therefore behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbor. Behold I am against the prophets, saith the lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith, (Jer.23 vs 30 & 31)
“For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares: they set a trap, they catch MEN! As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become GREAT, and waxen RICH! They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they PROSPER, and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? Saith the lord, shall not my soul be avenged on such nation as this? A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land: The prophets prophesy FALSELY, and the priests bear rule by their means: and my people love to have it so, and what will ye do in the end thereof? (Jeremiah 5 vs 26 – 31 )
MANY PASTORS have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, and they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. (Jer. 12 vs 10)
Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name and I sent them not, yet they say, sward and famine shall not be in this land: By sward and famine shall those prophets be consumed. (Jer. 14 vs 15)
There are several other places that the weeping prophet prophesied against our men of God. We should always pray for them, the devil knows that once he gets the head, all the members will follow suit. Each time Pastors pray for a person possessed and the evil spirit gets out, the devil marks the pastor. It is only the grace of God that is sustaining our pastors from the firing darts of the enemy. As Iroko in the forest no pastor goes down alone. Thousands of their members go with them. That is why whenever a pastor introduces a wrong doctrine his members swallows it hook line, and sinker. If a pastor did not see anything wrong in jerry curling his hair, members follow automatically. If a pastor marries and divorce or have more than one wife, members go for it too. If the pastor does it, than it must be right. Think about all these, Jesus was so angry with men of God that He told their members listen to your pastors, do what they say and not what they do. Finally, pray for your pastors today and always. God bless you as you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment