Monday, July 22, 2013

CAN A WOMAN FORGET?



CAN A WOMAN FORGET?
A song writer wrote:-
 “Can a woman tenders care,
Cease towards the Child she bear?
She may be forgetful be,
But I will remember thee”.
He was just repeating what Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said in the Bible, “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. He did not stop at “not forgetting you” listen to what follows:- Behold I have graven thee upon the palm of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. Thy children shall make hast, they destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee”
For Jesus to engrave you on His palms, means that he will never leave nor forsake you in any situation. He is always by your side through your guiding angles to make sure that you did not dash your feet against the stone. It was not the alarm clock that woke you up this morning, Jesus did. If you are in doubt set the same alarm clock near a corpse and see if she will wake up though the alarm rings continuously. His promise is yeh and amen, he said come unto me all you that labor and heavy laden, and I will give you rest, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest unto your soul, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.  He continues, “These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have Peace (because he is the Prince of Peace) in the world you will have tribulation: but be of good cheers, I have overcome the world. Jesus said “I have loved you even as my father has loved me. Remain in my love. When you obey my father and remain in His love, I have told you this so that you’ll be filled with my joy. Yes your joy will overflow. I command you to love each other in the same way I love you. And here is how to measure it – the greatest love is shown when people lay down their lives for their friends. You are my friends if you obey me, I no longer call you servants, because a master does not confide in his servants. Now you are my friends since I have told you everything the father told me.
Jesus Christ, thought by example, He laid down his life for the salvation of mankind. He died that you may have eternal life; the salvation of your soul was not obtained on a platter of gold. The Bible gave a graphic detail of what Jesus went through before he died on the cross of Calvary. He went to the cross as a man who feels pains, at a point He prayed his father to let him go, but the Almighty God turned his eyes against him. He yielded to the will of His father to save me and you. No more sacrifice is needed, if you reject this final attempt of God to reconcile falling man back to Himself, you are on your own. What transpired on that Calvary tree, more than two thousand years ago, was so terrible, hear what prophet Isaiah said about the travails of Christ “When we see Him (Jesus) there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men: man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him. He was despised and we esteemed him not.  Yet it was our weakness he carried, it was our sorrows that weighed him down, and we (even) thought his troubles were punishment from God for his own sins. (Three times Pilate confessed that ‘I find no fault in Him: Devil came to Him and finds no fault in him) But he was wounded and crushed for our sins; He was beaten that we might have peace. He was whipped and we were healed! All of us have strayed away like sheep; we have left God’s part to fellow our own. Yet the Lord lid on him the guilt and sins of us all. He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep is silent before the shearers, He did not open His mouth. From prison and trial they led him away to His death. But who among the people realized he was dying for their sin? He had done no wrong, and never deceived anyone. But He was buried like a criminal, (however) he was put in a rich man’s grave.
But He triumphed over death on the third day when he made an open show of the Devil by raising from the dead. Death could not hold him captive, testimonies of many who saw him after resurrection abounds. Today He is alive, and seated in the right hand of God in heaven where he will be coming to rapture the saints any time from now. Are you saved? Will you be among the saints to be raptured? Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late. Behold Jesus Christ as He stand and knock at your door, will you let him in or shot the door against him? The choice is yours, as for me and my family; we shall serve the Lord God of Israel. Jesus Christ is real, Christianity is not a religion, it is the way to Heaven as directed by God, when He said, this is my beloved son hear ye him. Why won’t I hear Jesus, which of his teachings is contrary to natural law equity and good faith? He never wrote a book to sell his Idea and belief on salvation to mankind, but the whole of the 66 books of the Bible were written by different authors over thousands of years apart all spoke of him, and his mission.
Dear reader, what was the offence of Christ while on earth? He raised the death, opened the eyes of the blind, made the lame walk, forgave a woman caught in adultery, and at the point of death, he forgave those who killed him in advance when he said, father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. While on the cross with few seconds to his final exit from the planet earth, he forgave the thief and promised him a place in paradise.
My take on Jesus Christ and what he stood for, is that if all the scientist, atheist, free thinkers of the world gather and proof beyond any doubt that the BIBLE is a fake document, I will still believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth and his teachings. I find no fault in him and His teachings and the message of salvation which he brought to save my life. Remain blessed. If you want to give your life to Christ, follow me in this simple prayer:-The steps above may guide you. Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I confess my sins before you, and ask for mercy. Let your precious blood wash me white, I receive you today as my Lord and personal saviour. Guide and show me you ways now and forever. I am born again. Thank you for saving my life today. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment