Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HARRIS ELUWAH'S BIRTH DAY !!!!






HARRIS ELUWAH



TODAY IS HARRIS ELUWAH’S BIRTH DAY!!!!!

Who is like unto thee Oh Lord, who is like unto the Jehovah?
Among the gods who is like thee?
You are Glorious is Holiness,
You are fearful in praises,
Always doing wonders  in the life of His Children.
Lord I bow down before your majesty.
 “ When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;  What is man, that thou art mindful of him?  and the son of man, that thou visitest him?   For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.  Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet”
            Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.    And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither;  and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper”

“Great is thy faithfulness, Oh Lord my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee,
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not,
As thou hast been Thou forever will beeeeeeeeeeee,
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS! GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS
MORNING BY MORNING NEW MERCIES I SEE
ALL I HAVE NEEDED THEY HAND HATH PROVIDED
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULENESS LORD UNTO ME!!!!
Lord I thank you for adding ONE more year to my life,
May all the honour, glory, adoration, exultation, be ascribed to THEE, now and forever more.
AMEN, AND AMEN.
Please join me in thanking this Great God, the “I AM THAT I AM”  THE BEGINING AND THE END!! Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment